Microsoft System Center 2019 is now available for download for evaluation and Volume licensing customers.
The System Center 2019 suite of products include:
- Data Protection Manager (SCDPM)
- Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Orchestrator (SCO)
- Service Manager (SCSM)
- Service Management Automation (SMA)
- Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
- Service Provider Foundation (SCSPF)
- Configuration Manager (SCCM)*
There is a long list of new features across the various products but common to all is that they now support SQL Server 2017 and Windows Server 2019 for the hosting platform of the application.
What’s New Links:
- What’s new in DPM 2019
- What’s new in SCOM 2019
- What’s new in Orchestrator 2019
- What’s new in Service Manager 2019
- What’s new in SMA 2019
- What’s new in VMM 2019
- What’s new in SPF 2019
You can signup to download 180 day evaluation copies of System Center 2019 applications here.
If you are an existing customer with a valid license you can download the media from the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).