In part 12 of this series, we will be installing System Center Orchestrator 1801 (SCO) from the VHD evaluation media.
SCO 1801 is the 1st semi annual channel release for SCO. The System Center suite of products now come in (2) distinct support branches.
The Semi-Annual-Channel branch (SAC) will:
- Receive all new updates planned for the product
- Be supported for 18 months
- Have new releases every 6 months
The Long-Term-Servicing Channel (LTSC) branch will:
- Receive UR (Update rollups) releases that will primarily focus on fixes and not new features.
- Supported for 5 years in mainstream support
Read more about the System Center 1st Semi Annual Channel Release here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/first-system-center-semi-annual-channel-release-now-available/
Download System Center Evaluations: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-system-center-release
Please read the guide included with the evaluation download for details on how to create a new virtual machine to accept the VHD disk. I will not be covering this during the session.