In this session, we will be taking a look at Microsoft’s Project Honolulu Technical Preview.
Download Project Honolulu: https://aka.ms/HonoluluDownload
Project Honolulu is a new modern management tool, that is powerful, lightweight, browser-based, locally deployed, and has no dependencies on Azure or Cloud. Project Honolulu can be used to manage Windows servers, Failover Clusters, Hyper-Converged Clusters, and Windows Desktops.
How does Project Honolulu Work?
In this video we cover:
- What is Project Honolulu
- Adding Servers to Project Honolulu
- Management capabilities currently available
- Windows Server OS Supported (Windows Server 2012 – 2016, Semi-Annual Channel Release (SAC)
- Credential management and security
- Real Time Performance monitoring
- Event log management
- Actions that can be performed against the server
- Joining Domains, Enabling RDP, renaming computer, etc
- Network Adapter management
- Storage Management
- Roles and Features Management
- Failover cluster management
- Standalone server management